posts tagged with modular
1. i went to the office, and it was normal
- i went to the office, and it was normal?
- i've gotten weirdly good at self-administering a lateral flow test
- Kara Brightwell: skilled at scraping her own tonsils, and inserting things too far up her nostrils
- imagine showing that my to myself eighteen months ago
- she'd probably go "oh okay so, uh, 'Kara', i see, that's a thing we did, okay. wanna make out"
- i had a desk assigned to me, and it was by a window, and it was in a building that isn't my flat, and i got to go there and not be in the same 46m² forever
- i saw like. twenty people. in an office that has capacity for like fifteen hundred.
- i had a burger, a real burger made out of cow, from a fast food restaurant, with cheesy fries
- it was so normal!
- this is genuinely the best thing i've been able to do for my mental health during the entire panettone
- i'm going back like. twice a week now, fuck it
2. trying not to burn out
1. WOW I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN A WHILE
- hahaha funny ironic meta blogging joke
2. okay so i'm the Tech Lead of the FT.com Platforms Team now, what's up with that